Have you ever wondered where you can manage all your cryptocurrency assets in one place? A platform where every single crypto asset of yours can be managed and monitored? If yes, then what you might be looking for is on the Blox website.
If you have ever wondered whether you should do business on the Blox website, then you are in the right place. This review of the website would tell you everything that you stand to gain from the website along with the potential pitfalls that you should avoid.
What is the Blox Website?
Blox is a cryptocurrency website that provides its customers or clients with services like asset tracking, automated management systems and efficient bookkeeping.
Aside from the website, Blox also has an app that allows it to automatically sync all your crypto accounts into one place for easy access and management. The website also allows users to see data in real time. This allows for easy interpretation of data and it also helps to compute asset performance in the market.
Blox Website Plans
To use the Blox website or app is not absolutely free as there are four subscription plans attached to the platform. These plans are Pro, Enterprise, custom and business. Although the Pro plan was free for a while (for August 1), it is no longer free. The business and Enterprise cost $100 and $250 respectively. The pricing for the custom plan varies based on the options that you choose to add to the plan
Who gets to enjoy Blox best?
The Blox platform works best for businesses or individuals that are controlling a large portfolio of crypto assets. These include but are not limited to crypto executives, accounting firms, mining operations, VCs, and asset managers.
Advantages of using the Blox Website
1. Real time presentation of asset prices and value alongside historic data which leads to proper analysis and more accurate predictions.
2. Excellent support system that provides users with information on how to use the platform. The information and guides provided also help you to be better informed about wallets and exchanges.
3. The security on the Blox platform is tight, so there is no need for you to worry about your personal information or privacy getting leaked.
4. The Blox platform allows you to share your workspace as a team. What this means is that other members of your team can have the authority to handle or manage different portfolios on the platform.
Disadvantages of using the Blox Website
1. Blox might not be the best platform to operate on if you do not have sufficient crypto assets.
2. Considering the target market for the Blox platform, it is expensive for average individuals to use and operate on it.
3. You cannot trade on the platform. All you can do is manage and overlook your various crypto assets.
Blox is a great tool for businesses and professionals that want to manage and track their cryptocurrency portfolio. Aside from the website, the platform is also accessible on mobile devices thus enhancing mobility.
- Real time presentation of asset prices and value
- Excellent support system
- The security on the Blox platform is tight
- The Blox platform allows you to share your workspace as a team
- Blox might not be the best platform to operate on if you do not have sufficient crypto assets.
- Expensive for average individuals