Binance's has a highly active blog that they produce content so that readers can keep up to date with developments for the company and other topics related to the company. Binance operates a number of organizations outside of the exchange such as an over-the-counter market, separate fiat to cryptocurrency exchanges, a wallet, and a not-for-profit foundation. The blog is used as a platform to keep those interested up to date with developments across all of these platforms. Points to note related to the main exchange are also published on the blog such as when new cryptocurrencies or tokens are being listed on to the exchange.
The blog is available in seven languages including Spanish, Italian, and Chinese. The blog is very recent and has only been operating since December 2018 but it is highly active so far. It is not uncommon for several pieces to be posted within one day. The content published is also released on the Twitter pages related to the different binance entities.
- A convenient way for users to keep up to date with developments happening across the different organizations binance operates
- The blog is highly active
- The blog is available in a number of different languages
- The blog has only started releasing content very recently
- Users may prefer to keep up to date with developments via social media