Sifr Data is a crypto-currency platform having a brief description which introduces the platform as one which deals with Cryptocurrency analytics, simulations, Data and visualizations. The home page shows some important details such as a Cryptocurrency correlation matrix, Cryptocurrency rolling correlations, and Cryptocurrency correlation graph. Clicking on each of these details leads to pages which have full contents about them, and users would be surprised to find out that such exhaustive information exists on the site.
1. Sifr Data has a simple design which is evidenced in its home page
2. Sifr Data is powered by WordPress and the website’s theme is by Pixel tribe
3. The home page contains some features such as Crypto-currency correlation matrix, Cryptocurrency rolling correlations, Cryptocurrency correlation matrix
- The site is quite simple enough for users to navigate
- Sifr Data has little contents on the home page which would keep people from not visiting the site in the long run
- The site is not really attractive
- The description of the site which is displayed on the home page, is too brief and visitors would surely need more reasons than that which would make them to continually visit the site.
- People who are new to Crypto-currency would end up being confused due to the fact that browsing deeper into the site reveals more complex topics and expositions.