A - ADS
A-Ads Website Review
- A-Ads is a Bitcoin and crypto advertising network that is aimed at helping advertisers promote their products in front of a crypto audience.
- A-Ads is a service that was formerly known under the name of Anonymous Ads and is one of the most long-lasting Bitcoin advertising networks on a global scale.
- It was originally launched in 2011 and provides crypto traffic across all of its advertisers.
- Publishers from across the globe are accepted, and they are not forced to undergo strict requirements as a means of publishing their work across the network.
A-Ads is an advertising network specifically developed as a means of letting publishers monetize their websites as well as blogs through displaying ads, where in turn, for doing so, they end up earning cryptocurrency tokens.
The website and service feature advertisers on a global scale that are on the hunt for new websites through which they can advertise, and if a website is getting a specific amount of organic traffic, in that case, it can be monetized with the ad network.
In other words, advertisers are given the opportunity to promote their products in front of thousands of sites that are listed across the A-Ads catalog, and they typically pay on daily budget terms. What this essentially means is that they can pay a pre-specified amount per day and, as a result, end up receiving a proportional amount of traffic that is targeted.
Today, we are going to go over just about everything the A-Ads website has on offer and will take an in-depth look at the service as a whole so you can jump into it with a high level of knowledge at the point in time you decide to visit or utilize this service. Let's dive in.
From the very point in time when you essentially visit the A-Ads website at your very first opportunity, you will be introduced to a sleek-looking website that adopts a light theme, with the primary color being blue and the secondary color being white. In other words, the website features a clean, bright tone that is easy on the eyes and conveys modern design practices.
First, we will be going over the top navigation bar as a means of getting an indication of what exactly goes into this website.
On the top-left corner of the screen, you will be able to view the official A-Ads logo, which has a person with glasses, a nose, and a mustache.
Then, there are multiple categories that you can pick from, which will take you to a variety of different pages.
You have the Advertise menu, which will take you two pages, the first being the Create Ad page and the second being the Select Sites page.
- Through the Create Ad page, you can advertise on the thousands of available pages across this network.
- Through the Select Sites page, you are given the opportunity to pick sites for your ads that are available across the entire catalog.
Then there is the Earn menu, which will take you to two additional pages, including the Create Ad Unit as well as the Referral Program.
- Through the Create Ad Unit page, you are given the opportunity to monetize your traffic.
- Through the Referral Program, you are given the opportunity to earn up to 50% of the fees as an affiliate.
All of this is followed by the stats page, where you are given the opportunity to review a full list of the statistics surrounding the Bitcoin advertising network.
Here, you can view multiple sectors, such as:
- Cost Per Thousand of Unique Impressions
The last subpage on this list is actually a search bar. In other words, once you end up clicking on the “Help” button, you will receive a list of the most frequently asked questions, or you can additionally search for an answer about a specific topic you have in mind.
Then on the left side of the navigation bar, you have two more subpages that you can visit.
The first is the Sign In page, and the second is the highlighted Sign Up page.
As you scroll further down the page, you are given additional stats, such as the impressions on a daily basis, as well as information about unique IPs. Then there's information about the clicks per day and how many unique IPs they come from, as well as the average CPM as well as the websites.
CPM (cost per mille) is a paid advertising option where companies can essentially pay for a pre-defined number of impressions an ad of their ends up receiving. The impression is a reference to when someone sees a campaign, for example, through the utilization of the marketing platform.
As you scroll further down the page, you are given the opportunity to select a specific advertising package.
There are numerous packages available.
- There is the All traffic package, which promises 3.45 million impressions per day, 13407 ad units, and a CPM of $5.34.
- Then there's the Bitcoin package, which promises 728.05K impressions a day, 2292 ad units, and a CPM of $27.60.
- There's a blog package that promises 158.17K impressions a day, with 313 ad units and $1.20 in CPM.
- There's an NSFT package that promises 787.16K impressions per day, with 1766 ad units and a CPM of $0.74.
- Then there's the Entertainment package that promises 2.43 million impressions per day, 3533 ad units, and a CPM of $0.78.
Underneath all of these options, you have a clear "Start Campaign" button that you can click on, which will take you to a page where you can customize all of the pre-specified conditions you require.
Underneath this portion of the page, you will find access to the A-Ads blog, where they specifically teach users how they can use the platform.
At the bottom of the page, there is the "Let it grow!" category. Here, you can boost your affiliate profit and become a publisher, where you receive:
- HTML code embed for any website or app
- The ability to earn up to 10% of your referrals
- Manual moderation of each advertisement
Then there is the ability to get more paying customers by becoming an advertiser, where you can get:
- Three models of advertising: CPD, CPA, and CPM
- Privacy of network users
- Payments using various cryptocurrencies
On the footer of the page, there are also multiple categories, including Advertising, For Partners, Company, Information, and Service.
History of A-Ads
A-Ads is a crypto-targeting advertising platform and network that was originally founded back in 2011 and is considered to be the first network that runs entirely on Bitcoin.
The network was developed to be fully encrypted and runs with blockchain support as a means of ensuring the optimized level of safety for all user information.
This platform does not collect and does not share any personalized data, and the website also includes operational metrics that users can view. This includes details regarding:
- Cost per thousand (CPM)
- Cost per click (CPC)
- Impressions per 24 hours
Each daily percentage is then updated in real-time, and the ads on the platform include CSS and HTML codes that do not have any cookies or require any complex scripts in order to function.
We will now be diving a bit deeper into the functionality surrounding A-Ads. A-Ads specifically lets publishers monetize their websites as well as blogs through the process of displaying ads, after which they can earn BTC. They have advertisers on a global scale. Additionally, advertisers are given the opportunity to promote all of their products on the thousands of websites that are listed on the A-Ads catalog, and typically, they pay on daily budget terms.
The platform supports the banner advertising format and is notable due to the fact that it features 24/7 customer support for all users through a live chat support system.
This is a service that offers payment schemes as per CPC, CPM, and CPD. However, it is important to note that it only accepts advertisements from advertisers that do not promote anything that is permitted, such as violence, for example. The network is also fully compatible with numerous different types of websites and can feature ads on multiple mediums. The beauty of this platform is the fact that advertisers are given the opportunity to pay any amount of money in order to start their ad campaign with no limitations in terms of the minimum deposit amount.
When we take a look at the payments, however, the website allows the Bitcoin (BTC) payment method as its primary method of payment, where users can get a minimum payout limit of 1 satoshi. Auto withdrawals are available, and daily withdrawals are also a possibility. There is, however, a multitude of different cryptocurrencies that can be used for deposits, and this is not only limited to the BTC cryptocurrency.
A-Ads as a platform stands out due to the fact that it has highly engaging and targeted users that are provided to its advertisers. It rewards its publishers and advertisers with superior features which other competitors might lack, such as the adaptive pricing models, the customized targeting, the high traffic, and so on, as a means of helping them gain as many revenue streams as possible.
Pros and Cons of A-Ads
- Long-lasting reputation due to the fact that it was originally established in 2011.
- The platform features active metrics on CPC, CPM, and daily impressions, which are extremely convenient to have.
- Advertisers are given the opportunity to choose from other options with different distributors and rates.
- Ads contain just simple HTML and CSS codes and are not heavy in terms of scripts.
- No personal data is collected.
- Since its time on the market, there have been numerous competitors who have popped up.
- Some competitors might offer stronger daily impressions.
The Bottom Line
Based on all of this, it is clear that the A-Ads website is one of the oldest crypto advertising networks that are relevant to this very day. It has a simple user interface and website design that makes it extremely easy to navigate through, and it is available to anyone, no matter how big or small of a publisher they are, which is nice to see. There are numerous sizes of ads supported, and graphic files can be in the form of PNG, JPEG, and GIF.
It offers great opportunities as well as fantastic monetization options as a means of earning BTC from the website.
The main stand-out features are proven fairness, punctuality in the payments, anonymity, and the easy and fast processing of the ad-unit creation procedure.
Overall, this is a solid platform, with an exceptional website that is worth visiting, and best of all, the unique pricing model that has no minimums is excellent due to the fact that just about any business, no matter how big or small, can try it out and potentially benefit out of its usage.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Does Someone Create an Account for A-Ads?
In order for you to be able to create an account, you will have to navigate to the official website, after which you can click on the Sign-Up button. Then, they need to enter an email address and an ID, after which they can verify it. They will receive a password in the confirmation email, after which they can log in and start making ad units.
Is A-Ads a Safe Platform to Use?
A-Ads has proven the test of time due to the fact that it is one of the oldest crypto platforms for advertising on a global scale. Users are also given the opportunity to use this platform fully anonymously, and there are no cookies or scripts left on the computers of the end-users that visit the ad link.
What Does the Daily Budget Attribute Stand For on A-Ads?
The daily budget is the amount of money that allows the platform to distribute between ad units during a day in exchange for a share of their impressions.