RPCMiner is an application used for mining a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. This application is either supported on Mac OS 10.6 or those that are way higher. For you to start mining on the software, all you have to do is double-click on the icon on the page. You can yield as much as 1100 to 1400 khash/s especially on Mac PC such as MacBook Air and Mac Mini (Models from 2011).
Below are features that are associated with Mac OS APIs for running the software, RPCMiner;
1. User Defaults (to store confgurations)
2. LaunchAgents and others.
The announcement of this project was on May 2011 and its main priority is to provide one of the best self-contained binary download within a standard Mac packaging which is available for use by the end-user. The page was last updated on June 01, 2015 at 01:30
The page has a Bitcoin main page that automatically directs users to the Wikipedia page for Bitcoin. There are 2 different kinds of app with the links so you can download on the site; DiaboloMiner.app and RPCMiner.app (which is a 64bit binary).
Features of RPCMiner
1. Forums and Chatrooms: There are forums and chatrooms on the page will aid effective communication and understanding of how RPCMiner works. Many users come together to share information and ideas on the site.
- Forum and Chatrooms are available.
- Links to download applications have been displayed.
- Site looks deserted.
- Poor design and themes.
- Ambiguous information for beginners.