Bithumb is a Korean-based cryptocurrency exchange platform that is involved with trading and exchange. You can either use Bithumb web browser or download the PC version on your computer. Immediately after you sign up, there over 3,000 BITSOM cache available for you.
There are about 8 features which have been placed as categories on Bithumb, they are;
1. Deposit and Withdrawal.
2. General Transaction
3. Quick Deals
4. Moving Bitcoin Asset
5. Barcode Payment
6. Gift Mall
7. Flat Coupon and
8. Transaction History.
On the site, for each of the coin, there are information such as the Current price, exchange rate and transaction amount.
Some of the coin types are;
- Bitcoin cache
- TRON and several others.
However, for non-English speaking countries, Korean is the only alternative you have; that is why, Bithumb hasn’t received much coverage from all around the world. There are lot of activities that go onsite but if not understood properly, may be tiring and exhaustive.
Also, Bitcoin offers a customer service support system where issues regarding the site, market fluctuations and exchange rates become solved and answered. This is one characteristic of Bithumb which has proven useful over the years.
- The site has many features such as Deposits and Withdrawals, Quick Deals, Gift Shop, Flat coupon, etc.
- Supports the most common coin types and gives recent information about them.
- A customer service support system to help customers.
- Platform may be difficult for non-Korean and non-English speaking countries.
- Many information may be wrong on the site.