With ease of use and convenience in mind, CoinFolio was designed to allow IOS users monitoring capabilities over their favorite cryptocurrencies. The app is pretty straight forward, really easy to use, and includes well designed UI that is very clean and up to date.
The app is packed with features that are mostly free, however some features do require a small fee. If you aren’t a paid user, you will be subject to in app ads.
- Clean and easy design
- Personal data is only kept on the user’s device
- Market data automatically updates
- Cost/profit analysis for your specific positions
- Several time intervals available for price fluctuation and ROI %
- Supports over 1600 cryptocurrencies and other digital assets
- Night mode (I love this feature)
- Easy to use passcode feature with Touch ID integration, and Face ID support
- The ability to manage and cycle through multiple different portfolios
- Up to date and real-time pricing alerts
- Supports over 30 fiat currencies
- Development team is very active and provides constant support, updates and news regarding the app.
- It’s MOSTLY free to use. There are some paid features though.
- Very clean design and super easy to use.
- Accurate market data.
- This app seems to be slightly smaller in size (37.1MB) compared to other apps that are similar.
- Dark mode is a paid only feature.
- In app ads.
- Historical chart data is also a paid only feature. Many other apps similar to this one offer historical chart data for free.