BtcBox is a Japanese website which is involved in trading and other activities like cryptocurrency loan. BtcBox is one of the few exchange platforms you can get cryptocurrency loans and still trade at the same time. Registration on BtcBox is quite easy and within few minutes you have an account to yourself.
On BtcBox home page, there are 4 options you will find and 2 of the options involve fiat and crypto assets or currencies.
1. Virtual currency Deposits and Withdrawals
2. Japanese Yen Deposits and Withdrawals.
3. Property Center
However, for new guests on the site, you may not be able to explore the site if you are unregistered. This makes things a little bit complicated and uneasy to use. However, judging by the system’s design, it has been built to be accessible from any device, anytime and anywhere in the world.
There is a notification on the home page that requires you to set up a 2-step authentication when using a computer to access the site as a form of security protocol. It could be said that security is good and customer’s account or fund will be in the right care.
Also, at the bottom part of the home page are contact details (telephone line and email) where you can communicate with the management through their customer services. However, this telephone only goes through during the weekdays from 9am to 5:30pm.
- BtcBox has a good security protocol on both phone and PC.
- BtcBox allows you to get Bitcoin loans.
- Non-Japanese speaking countries could have issues understanding what the site is all about.
- Guests are not allowed to explore without registering on the site first.