Houbi Global is a Chinese cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2014. It is reportedly one of the biggest exchanges in the world servicing thousands of crypto traders. Following a ban on crypto-trading activities by the Chinese government, the exchange relocated its headquarters to Singapore. The exchange allows its users to margin trade cryptocurrencies for profit.
Note: Huobi Global is different from its subsidiary HBUS as the former is only available for traders in other countries except the USA, and the latter is for US traders.
About Huobi Global Margin Trading
Huobi Global provides margin trading services for its traders. It allows users to enjoy up to 5x leverage on trades across different markets by borrowing coins from the exchange. Huobi users are required to submit official documents for verification to be able to access its full features, i.e., higher withdrawal limits, etc.
In regular trading, a trader predicts that the price of a particular token would increase and buys to sells at a higher price. However, margin trading helps a trader increase his profit by leveraging with more than he has currently. Imagine a trader chooses a 3x leverage and invests $2,000, this means that he now has $6,000 to trade. In as much as margin trading can increase the profits, the loss is also increased if not well managed.
Supported assets on Huobi Global exchange include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, etc. It has several trading tools such as indicators, charts in different time frames for easy monitoring of trades.
Leveraged trades have a daily interest rate of 0.1% and 0.2% maker & taker fees for every transaction. You can access Huobi exchange via its web terminal. It also has a mobile application for Android and iOS users, which allows users to trade on-the-go.
How to execute a Margin Trade on Huobi
First, register an account for margin trading via its website. Next, login and click Margin, you'll be redirected to its trading page. Choose the desired trading pair from the drop-down and transfer funds from the exchange account to your margin account. Click Margin Management to start trading.
The following are features of Huobi Global;
- Trading Tools: Houbi has different tools on its exchange, such as indicators, charts. These tools are useful for studying and predicting coin movements.
- Simple UI Design: It has a user-friendly interface. Users can quickly identify different sections and tools on the platform.
- Multiple Trading pairs: Huobi has 27 & 24 trading pairs for the USDT & BTC markets respectively.
Huobi Global is a cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2014. Since its inception, it has offered excellent services to its users, including margin trading. The exchange offers up to 5x leverage for its users, thus increasing their profit chances. As a secure exchange with loads of trading features, Huobi Global is a recommended exchange for your trading activities.
- Multicurrency Support: Huobi allows users to trade hundreds of cryptocurrencies. It supports popular crypto-assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, Ripple, etc.
- Low Trading Fee: Huobi takes 0.20% trading fee from users for transactions. It also offers discounts fit
- Efficient Customer Support: It is widely known for its excellent customer service. It provides prompt response to user complaints and suggestions about the exchange.
- Good Liquidity: Huobi is an old exchange with relatively high liquidity.
- Huobi user interface appeals more to advanced and experienced traders.